For Bowling Clubs considering replacing a traditional turf green with an artificial surface.
There are many considerations for a Bowling Club transitioning to any artificial surface, Greengauge can assist your club in understanding the many important technical and financial decisions required:
- Surface type and Base construction
- Surrounding environment and drainage performance
- Existing underground utilities
- Age of the original green, ditch wall construction and condition
- Surrounding path renewal & amenities
For Retirement Villages providing new recreational facilities.
These projects require an expertise in project management, Greengauge have the following skills to ensure your project is delivered on time and on budget:
- Skilled project management and delivery capabilities
- Ability to interface with architects & technical drawings
- Technical advice on sub-base requirements and stability
- Professional presentation
- On-site capability to communicate & work with your project manager
- Ongoing service and maintenance